meeting maintenance and constructions demands of
concrete – steel – machinery
engineering – maintenance
This company was established in the year 1972 and has been performance driven by the nature of the manufacturing and processing industries that we wanted to serve.
Our ability to identify and solve problems with Engineering followed with a wide range of service sets us apart from other contractors.
Most of our Engineering and service challenges originated from a Customer’s request for maintenance service or a need to rectify a persistent problem at their facility.
And some of our biggest projects were a result of responding to an unplanned outage.
The engineering, concrete, steel and motion millwright skill sets do complement each other and the bundling together of the skills is an absolute necessity for a Competent General Contractor of capital and maintenance projects.
The photographs in this presentation are recent records of our work activities and we will offer you references that will verify what you see in this presentation are fact.
What is a Milllwright?
As the name suggests, the original function of a millwright was the construction of flour mills, sawmills, paper mills and fulling mills powered by water or wind, mostly of wood with a limited number of metal parts. Since both of these structures originated from antiquity, millwrighting could be considered, arguably, as one of the oldest engineering trades and the forerunner of the modern mechanical engineer.
Popular Service disciplines we delivered
Provided in the maintenance spot market and in maintenance contracts
- Equipment – installations – retro fits and up grades
- Maintenances – fixes – repairs and replacement’s
- Concrete – new work – repairs and mud jacking
- Steel Fabrication – on site and in fab shop
- Crane Systems – testing and modifications
- Water Blasting – cleaning and demolition
- Special buildings and structures
- Piping – above and below ground
- Demolition and dismantling
- Environmental projects
- Rail Road track systems
- Earth work
Professionals for projects and contracts greater than 1000-man hours
Bare Labor factors 2.30 local & 2.80 lower 48 states of USA
Service Labor factors 4.50 local & 5.00 lower 48 states of USA
Our proposal has some clear advantages. You will be informed of the specifics of the scopes of work, a schedule of values, a schedule of events, and a plan.
We will offer multi-staged proposals and tenders for projects that are funded and definitely scheduled to proceed.
Additionally we offer to take on functions such as design and management because the tender process and procurement routes have become more complex and current prospective tenders are generally sought for a wide range of goods and services.
Delivering the basic benefits of a project management study:
- Identifying and solving problems with engineering
- Using photogrammetry and drones to collect data
- Determine the scopes of work and a schedule of costing
- Finding the lowest cost alternatives using value engineering
- Gantt Chart times and events for the efficiency of the action plan
- Identifying and solving problems with engineering:
- sequence of operations and automation IO’s,
- routings of pipes, conveyers, wheel & foot traffic
- space requirements of operations and maintenance
- power requirements, ventilation, lighting, fire control
- structural frames, equipment arrangements, foundations & etc.
ICC candidate #ICNON040409
MSHA registered contractor